Re: is Ruby Development Tool still active?

Nathaniel Talbott

10/3/2003 2:16:00 PM

gabriele renzi @ google [mailto:surrender_it@yahoo.it] wrote:

> 6 months passed by from the latest release of RDT (the ruby plugin for
> eclipse) , and looking at the cvs it seem that little work is
> being done. Is there people still working on it or shall we
> consider it abandoned ?
>
> (I don't think so, but I'm afraid that this could be real..)
>
> RDT is a really interesting project, both as a cool ruby
> programming tool and as a ruby evangelism tool (i.e.
> developers usual to eclipse could be pushed to try ruby if a
> good eclipse plugin for it is shown them..), it would be
> really sad if it gets abandoned..

As far as I know, it's in limbo at this point. I'd guess the former
developers would love to hand the project off to someone who was interested
in continuing it. If you need help getting in touch with them, let me know.

Nathaniel

<:((><