is Ruby Development Tool still active?

surrender_it

10/3/2003 2:08:00 PM

Hi gurus and nubys,

6 months passed by from the latest release of RDT (the ruby plugin for
eclipse) , and looking at the cvs it seem that little work is being
done.
Is there people still working on it or shall we consider it abandoned
?

(I don't think so, but I'm afraid that this could be real..)

RDT is a really interesting project, both as a cool ruby programming
tool and
as a ruby evangelism tool (i.e. developers usual to eclipse could be
pushed to try ruby if a good eclipse plugin for it is shown them..),
it would be really sad if it gets abandoned..