machine.config entry for odbc.net

Bob Baker

3/25/2002 8:20:00 PM

Does anyone have the complete machine.config info that should
be inserted in the assemblies section for the ODBC provider for
.net? Thanks.

Bob Baker

3 Answers

Daniel Naumann

Hi Bob,

I didn't need to insert any entries into the machine.config. I just
installed it, set a reference in my project, then "Imported" it in my code
behind files.
If you're trying to achieve something different, then no, sorry don't have
it.

Daniel.

"Bob Baker" <bbakerMSDN@gate.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have the complete machine.config info that should
> be inserted in the assemblies section for the ODBC provider for
> .net? Thanks.
>
> Bob Baker

(Wasifulla Syed)

Bob Baker

Actually, I saw it layed out in the Wrox book, 'Professional ADO.Net'
and couldn't write it all down. There was a very specific reason I believe,
but I can't remember what it was (senior moment) <g>. Thanks.