Writing out a string containing html from the code behind

MHoward

3/22/2002 12:18:00 AM

Hello,
I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how this
can be done. In a regular asp .net page you can do this 2
ways 1. on the aspx page have a HtmlGenericControl with
the runat=server attribut like so: <span runat=server
id="content">. In yor code behind you can reference that
tag and set the innerHtml. 2. You could declare a public
variable in the code behind and on your aspx page
response write it out like so: <%=strContent%>. But with
the mobile forms I have not been able to find out how
this can be done. Well I have a hack for it, but that's
not what I want to do...Any help would gladly be
appreciated and welcomed..Thanks
2 Answers

M.Howard

In particular since you have to put your Html inside a
DeviceSpecific tag with the choice tag and a template tag
in order for the Html to render. What property do I set
in the code behind so the dynamic Html can be rendered....

They did not make this easy at all......

M.Howard

Solved.....