John Viele

3/21/2002 10:35:00 PM

Ok, I seem to have the Pocket PC emulator installed and running. It looks
nothing like the IPaq but I figure that's just a skins problem.

However, I cannot browse to my project's start page. It seems to have
problems with authentication. All of our projects are configured for
integrated Windows authentication. However, just to get it going I tried
allowing anonymous access to that application. It still prompted me for
ID/Password and I have tried a couple of valid logins but it still fails.

2 Answers

(Andres Sanabria)

John Viele

Yes, I did. Thanks.