Re: HTML-Parser / SGML-Parser

Zach Dennis

10/1/2003 3:26:00 PM

Thank you all for your replies, but I do not want to work around the
solution I would like to work the solution. When attempting to learn a new
language I try to think of small projects that I can do to use different
parts of the language. This is just one of them. I am going to attempt to
figure out what Ara had mentioned. Sometimes I have to reinvent little
wheels so I know I am using the language right when it comes to building
module pieces of big 99^nth polygon shapes with 147 sides.

-Zach