(Trent)

3/20/2002 6:13:00 PM

Hi, all. Does anyone know what version of the MMIT will work with the
.NET Framework that installs with .NET Web Server (ver.
3590.Main.011110-1652)? I've tried both the RC and the 1.0 version
from MSDN and both say they are incompatible with the Framework
version.

Thanks,
Trent
2 Answers

Mark Fitzpatrick

Trent,
You'll need to install the more recent .Net Framework onto the web
server. The web server shipped with a version that was between beta 2 and
RC1 if I remember correctly so you won't find any controls that will work
with that particular version.

hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"Trent" <traustin@wellscoinc.com> wrote in message
> Hi, all. Does anyone know what version of the MMIT will work with the
> .NET Framework that installs with .NET Web Server (ver.
> 3590.Main.011110-1652)? I've tried both the RC and the 1.0 version
> from MSDN and both say they are incompatible with the Framework
> version.
>
> Thanks,
> Trent

traustin@wellscoinc.com

Many thanks, Mark. I'll give that a try.