(mats)

3/20/2002 6:13:00 PM

Hi there,

I have added the following in machine.config: (under the Ericsson
part)
<case
match="T68"
with="${deviceID}">
screenCharactersWidth = "20"
screenCharactersHeight = "4"
screenPixelsWidth = "101"
screenPixelsHeight = "80"
maximumRenderedPageSize = "1600"
preferredImageMime = "image/gif"
isColor = "true"
</case>

But the picture won't show up on the display when I access it via a
MobileWebForm.aspx. If I put the picture in a wml page, it works. (I
have also viewed/downloaded the picture via sonyericssonmobile...).

It also works if I access the page with a PC browser. So there is
nothing wrong with the aspx.

What more do I need to do to get it to work? I don't want to use wbmp.

Thanks in advance.
2 Answers

Srini

Hi Mats,

I am having the same problem. Were you able to fix this? COuld you tell us
how?
Thanks
Srini

"mats" <mats_ekstrom@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I have added the following in machine.config: (under the Ericsson
> part)
> <case
> match="T68"
> with="${deviceID}">
> screenCharactersWidth = "20"
> screenCharactersHeight = "4"
> screenPixelsWidth = "101"
> screenPixelsHeight = "80"
> maximumRenderedPageSize = "1600"
> preferredImageMime = "image/gif"
> isColor = "true"
> </case>
>
> But the picture won't show up on the display when I access it via a
> MobileWebForm.aspx. If I put the picture in a wml page, it works. (I
> have also viewed/downloaded the picture via sonyericssonmobile...).
>
> It also works if I access the page with a PC browser. So there is
> nothing wrong with the aspx.
>
> What more do I need to do to get it to work? I don't want to use wbmp.
>
> Thanks in advance.

(mats)

It will only work if I have the pictures in the same directory as the .aspx! i.e. the reference will be "picture.gif" and not "somedir/picture.gif".

Here you can find data for T68:
http://mobileinternet.ericsson.com/UAprof...

/Mats