Andrew Merisanu

3/20/2002 1:28:00 PM

Hello,

WML supports a timer that allows you to go to a different card
automatically. Is there a way to implemet this in .NET using the Mobile
Internet Toolkit?

TIA

Andrew

4 Answers

(Jack Bradham (MS))

Andrew Merisanu

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply and I look forward to your solution.
Too bad we can't just drag a Timer control from the toolbox onto the form :)

Thanks,

Andrew

"Jack Bradham (MS)" <jackbrad@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I am looking to see the best way to do this.
>
> The WML is simple
> ==========
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN"
> "http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml...
>
> <wml>
> <card ontimer="test.wml"><timer value="30"/>
>
> </card>
> </wml>
>
> =========
>
> But, I want you to be able to output that through MMIT.
>
> I get back to you soon.
>

> Jack Bradham
> Microsoft ASP.NET Developer Support

rights.