microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

Restricted "Paint" Program

c downey

1/22/2005 8:19:00 PM

Does anybody know how I would go about building a program where the user
could drag and drop clipart onto a form (I know this can be done) but once
they are finished, they can save the entire as an image.

E.G. The form is going to represent a backyard, and I want to build it so
that the user can drag and drop pre-determined image items into the backyard
i.e. Sandbox, Swimming Pool, Dog house, whatever, and position it where they
want. When they are finished they click save and the entire image gets
saved so I can embed it in another program.

Any userfull starting points would be greatly appreciated, and better yet,
if there is something out there that already does this I would love to have
a look.

TIA