Asp Forum
 Home | Login | Register | Search

EricV

9/12/2008 8:41:00 AM

Hi,
I have a mobile TextView control and dynamically load some text for the
control.
My problem is that the hyperlink tag <a> inside the markup does not yield
to a valid hyperlink.

So the page l looks like :

<mobile:Form ID="Form1" Runat="server" StyleReference="Form">
<mobile:TextView ID="textview1" Runat="server">
some text.... <a>#Form2</a> .... more text.
</mobile:TextView>
</mobile:Form>
<mobile:Form ID="Form2" Runat="server" StyleReference="Form">
Hello!
</mobile:Form>

The inner text of <a>#form2</a> displays a hyperlink allright. However the
link is always made to the home page of the application.
<a>http://mysite</a> fails as well, if you click you go the homepage.

Any comment is appreciated.
-Eric

1 Answer

Ozoid

10/26/2008 12:40:00 AM

0

Hi

You should use the href attribute to point to your page/form

Steve