microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

big problem with flickering on PocketPC

Adam Edell via DotNetMonster.com

1/22/2005 7:07:00 AM

Hi all, I have big problem and I'm stuck and don't know what to do..
I'm developing application for PocketPC. In application I use panel on form to scroll thru big picture(relative: picture is bigger than a screen 240 x 320) and I get flickering even with a small puctures.
I have that form, then panel is in other class and I use

this.panel.Paint += .....

to draw on screen. In Paint class I simly call method from panel for drawing:

drawImage(Graphics graphics, Image image)
{