[lnkForumImage]
TotalShareware - Download Free Software

Asp Forum
 Home | Login | Register | Search

Forums >

How to use internal modem to connect to other modem and send data?

sp

8/27/2008 7:09:00 PM

How to use internal modem to making CSD connection to other modem and
send data?

CSD - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_Swi...

Please notice that I need CSD connection (like in old modem's times) not
a GPRS IP.
1 Answer

stcheng

8/28/2008 2:09:00 AM

0

Hi Kofa,

As for the CSD connection, are you using it from an ASP.NET mobile
application? Generally this newsgroup is dedicated for ASP.NET Mobile web
application development. If the problem here is coupled with a smart client
program, I would recommend you try posting in some WINCE or NETCF related
newsgroup or forum.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead