How do I specify parameters for a Crystal Reports web service?

jared

9/8/2003 5:58:00 AM

I've created a Crystal Reports RPT file, along with a class that
manually creates a DataSet for populating the ReportDocument via
SetDataSource(). This all works fine in my test Windows application.

Now I want to publish this report as a web service, but I can't figure
out how to pass parameters to the web service to filter the report
data. When using the recommended right-click "Publish as web service"
method, the web service code is created for me, and nothing I've tried
will expose the WebMethods I add to my client app.

How can I create a web service that will accept one or more parameters
and return my ReportDocument?

TIA

Jared