problem with Ado.Net w WebService

Raffaelo

9/7/2003 12:41:00 PM

hi
I have problem with ado.net in web services. I work with Pervasive2000i
and after creation Connection object:

this.oleDbConnection1 = new System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection();
//
// oleDbConnection1
//
this.oleDbConnection1.ConnectionString = @"Provider=PervasiveOLEDB;Data
Source=OL;Location=OL;Cache Authentication=False;Encrypt Password=False;Mask
Password=False;Persist Encrypted=False;Persist Security
Info=False;Impersonation Level=Anonymous;Mode=ReadWrite;Protection
Level=None;Auto Translate=False";

I open this connecion:
oleDbConnection1.Open();
and after this operation return exception:

System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Non-NULL controlling IUnknown was
specified, and either the requested interface was not IUnknown, or the
provider does not support COM aggregation. at
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.ProcessResults(Int32 hr) at
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.CreateProviderError(Int32 hr) at
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.CreateProvider() at
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open() at
WebService1777.Service1.HelloWorld() in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webservice1777\service1.asmx.cs:line 69

What is hier incorrect ? Do drivers ado.net not co-operate with ado.net?
But I do the same operations in Forms and there it works. Are differences
between ado.net in forms and webservices ?

In Windows Service it doesn't work to - the same message !

thanx for help..