How to Auto-refresh a mobile page?

M.Imran Khan

6/16/2008 10:57:00 AM

Here is the simples Mobile page i created

Codebehind="MobileWebForm1.aspx.vb" Inherits="Mobile_PSD.MobileWebForm1" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="mobile" Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls"
Assembly="System.Web.Mobile" %>
<HEAD>
name="vs_targetSchema">
</HEAD>
<mobile:form id="Form1" runat="server">
<mobile:TextBox id="txtName" runat="server"></mobile:TextBox>
</mobile:form>

What i want is that, i want this page to refresh Automatically after x
number of seconds like we have in normal HTML pages. for example,

Can anyone tell how can i use the above in mobile page?

Thanks

2 Answers

Joyal Jhaveri

"M.Imran Khan" wrote:

> Here is the simples Mobile page i created

> Codebehind="MobileWebForm1.aspx.vb" Inherits="Mobile_PSD.MobileWebForm1" %>
> <%@ Register TagPrefix="mobile" Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls"
> Assembly="System.Web.Mobile" %>
> <HEAD>
> name="vs_targetSchema">
> </HEAD>
> <mobile:form id="Form1" runat="server">
> <mobile:TextBox id="txtName" runat="server"></mobile:TextBox>
> </mobile:form>
>
> What i want is that, i want this page to refresh Automatically after x
> number of seconds like we have in normal HTML pages. for example,

> Can anyone tell how can i use the above in mobile page?
>
> Thanks

Joyal Jhaveri

I have the same problem.
Also, div tag is not working if we want to use it in the MobileForm. I want
that solution also. If you have then please let me know.

Thanks.