[lnkForumImage]
TotalShareware - Download Free Software

Asp Forum
 Home | Login | Register | Search

Forums >

advantages of using C# on Windows Mobile Development over Java

Pankaj Jain

6/11/2008 6:25:00 AM

Can any one tell me list of advantages of using C# on Windows Mobile
Development over Java

Regards
Pankaj Jain

3 Answers

Duncan McC

6/12/2008 9:26:00 AM

0

In article <##WLpt4yIHA.4848@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, pankaj@nagarro.com
says...
> Can any one tell me list of advantages of using C# on Windows Mobile
> Development over Java

Speed the app runs at, easy to program/use.

--
Duncan

Patriot Games

3/20/2010 5:09:00 PM

0

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:40:59 -0700 (PDT), Arky Bob
<Arky_Bob_Rules@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Mar 20, 12:08 pm, lorad <lorad...@cs.com> wrote:
>> It can't be done.. many are already in prison.
>Neal Boortz said the reason the jail is 95 pct minority is because
>minorities do 95 pct of the crimes.
>http://boortz.com/more/video/boo_got_shot_ani...

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Eat the rich

3/22/2010 7:39:00 AM

0

On Mar 20, 9:40 am, Arky Bob <Arky_Bob_Ru...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 12:08 pm, lorad <lorad...@cs.com> wrote:
>
> > It can't be done.. many are already in prison.
>
> Neal Boortz said the reason the jail is 95 pct minority is because
> minorities do 95 pct of the crimes.
>
> http://boortz.com/more/video/boo_got_shot_ani...

Neal Boortz...there's a guy I wouldn't mind pounding into the ground.