microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

DrawImage/Controls.Add On Inherited Form

Extreme Datasets

1/19/2005 11:09:00 AM

Hello All,

I have a class that is used as a base class that inherits the
windows.forms.form class.

Ex:
class base : system.forms.form
.
.
.

now when i inherit from this class any draw or control.add code runs, but
does not add/draw the images

any clues?

this is in basic and i will gladly post code, the only way i can get this to
run is if i add the controls at design time and modify properties(picturebox).

also, if it is a gif image, the transparency never works

any ideas will be greatly appreciated

thanks
1 Answer

HHW

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:26:39 AM UTC-5, HHW wrote:
> > Links to HHW authored posts citing Macdonald:
>

> > http://tinyurl.c...
>

> > Links to posts by "iconoclast", one of HHW's myriad pseudonyms, citing
>
> > macdonald:
>

> > http://tinyurl.c...
>

> Exemplary diligence, Ratner. There's more than I recalled. Now, let's
>
> go through them one at a time. You deserve to face the man who has
>
> devoted about half of his career to studying you, i.e., Jews.You can
>
> make the arguments you like and we'll do it in the context you have
>
> chosen. I'll whip you in the context of every article you've dredged
>
> up. All you have to do say "yes". Just say that and we'll start with
>
> the first post in the first list and proceed from there. Just so you
>
> understand, I'm promising, guaranteeing, to kick your sorry ass. Only
>
> one requirement, to agree to do it without bugging out. That's what
>
> the "yes" means.

You couldn't agree to do it much less without bugging out. Why so, Miss Ratner?