Any language or Tools or framework for mobile development that is supported by all Mobile Platforms

Pankaj Jain

6/10/2008 8:54:00 AM

Hi All,

I just want to know is there any language or Tools or framework for mobile
development that is supported by all Mobile Platforms (Windows Mobile,Linux
,Palm ,Brew ,Symbian ,Blackberry ,iPhone)

Regards,
Pankaj Jain

1 Answer

Duncan McC

In article <uxECbctyIHA.4896@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl>, pankaj@nagarro.com
says...
> Hi All,
>
> I just want to know is there any language or Tools or framework for mobile
> development that is supported by all Mobile Platforms (Windows Mobile,Linux
> ,Palm ,Brew ,Symbian ,Blackberry ,iPhone)

Java?

--
Duncan