microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

Re: Interacting with a complex image

Frank Hileman

1/18/2005 9:21:00 PM

The best solution is a retained mode graphics system that supports mouse
events and animation. You can create your own, if you wish, using graphics
paths, then compute the shapes by hand using circles, arcs, and pies. I
expect you need to measure the dimensions of the image.

Here is a quickly made animated example of your picture created with VG.net.
Extract all files in the zip to run the exe. The source code is included.
http://www.vg.../support_files...

To build you only need the runtime dll, but to edit the figure in Visual
Studio .NET you need to download the designer at the address below.

Regards,
Frank Hileman

check out VG.net: http://www.vg...
Animated vector graphics system
Integrated Visual Studio .NET graphics editor