microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

How to determine location of an image created on the fly

William Jones

1/18/2005 4:53:00 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to create a bitmap image in C# and then
save it to pre-determined location on a web page without first saving it to
a file?

The only code I can find to send the image directly to the web page is
"b.Save(Response.OutputStream,ImageFormat.Gif)" where b is a Bitmap object.
There is no way to specify location. I would like to add this image to a
PlaceHolder or a Panel if possible.

Thanks

William Jones
Programmer / Analyst
Advanced Career Technologies
10 California Avenue Farmingham, MA 01701
Phone: (508) 620-0152
Mobile: (508) 843-4948
Fax: (508) 620-5908
wjones@actcci.com