preet

3/17/2008 6:16:00 AM

WHO WE ARE?

We are a partnership based in India and USA. We have a collective FOREX
trading experience of 4 years.We decided to start this venture with the
intent of helping people in India and other countries take advantage of
immense potential profits from the FOREX markets. We act as Liasons
between our clients and our partner forex broker and ensure that our
clients receive adequate support inspite of being in different
countries.

WHY CHOOSE US?

* FREE!! No extras commission spreads.
* Get a friendly advocate in USA in case of broker assistance.
* FREE assistance on forex related queries [Educational /Trading
Decisions /Trading Sysems /Regulations].
* Live Trading Chat facility to discuss live calls.

WHY INTERBANKFX?

* We have had excellent experience with InterbankFx.
* Professional Charting.
* MetaTrader Support.
* Credit Card deposit facility available.
* Minimum required to open an account as little as USD 250.
* No Dealing desk.
* Full hedging and trailing stops.
* Efficient spreads [as low as 2 on euro, subject to market
volatility].

http://www.eec...
http://www.an...

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***