microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

Another Control drawing issue

=?Utf-8?B?VG9kZCBCcmlnaHQ=?=

1/17/2005 10:05:00 PM

Sometimes my UserControl will magically move and resize itself on the form
when the app is run from the IDE. It looks like it reverts to the size of
the actual control when the the control itself is open in the IDE. And in
addition, it slaps it up at 0,0. It looks fine on the running app's form but
"reconfigures" itself on the IDE form. Again, it does this magical
"reconfiguration" on the form inside the IDE! If I exit VS.Net and come back
into the project the problem seems to clear up. The control actually ISN'T
at (0,0) on the form in the IDE, but at its correct location.

Any ideas???

Thanks,
Todd