Online timesheet 100$ for unlimited users

LiveTecs

2/20/2008 11:47:00 AM

Online web based timesheet 100$ for unlimited users
Source code is available in just US$250
by http://www.li...

TimeLive Web timesheet suite is integrated suite for time record, time
tracking and time billing software. The TimeLive suite of products
deliver a time tracking solution for professional service providers.
Each of our products has been designed to meet the time tracking
needs of specific segments of the service provider market, including
both time tracking and time and billing applications.

TimeLive on-demand timesheet solution helps organizations eliminate the
paperwork and manual processes associated with time collection.

TimeLive is available in two different flavors. Hosted version and
downloadable version. Downloadable version required certain system
requirement to install on local server. Whereas hosted version is already
installed on our fully managed server on state of art datacenter.

Free Lite version is available in both hosted and installable version.

Here are some key features of "TimeLive":

Online TimeSheet
-------------------
- Track your contractor and employee's timesheet using full featured and
easy to use Time Entry tool. You can then use detailed and summarized
view
of all time records using different tools.
- Time Entry Day View for entering full day timesheet in just one server
hit.
- Time Entry Week View for entering full week timesheet in just one server
hit.
- Organization setup like Departments, Locations, Roles
- Different type of Off day monitoring like Sick Days, Vacations etc.
- Client Setup with multiple client contacts and departments.
- Project Setup
- Task setup with multiple assignees for single task.
- Audit Trail
- EMail notification of different timesheet related activities to users.
- Different billing type setup like Hourly / Task based / Call based
- Timesheet approval
- Customizable Timesheet Approval Paths
(None,Administrator,Project,TeamLead, External User (Client))
- Reports with all possible filter selection to get your required output.
- Detail Timesheet Report
- Different timesheet summary reports for based on Client, Project,
Employee, Date
- Timesheet Approval status report
- Reminders to employee for their pending entries.
- Role wise billing rates.

Billing
-------
- Different billing rate pick option like employee own billing rate, role
based billing rate, project specific billling rate.
- Billing rate history
- Billable / non billable hour tracking
- Different billing related reports

Attendance
------------
- Web based Attendance system to record and monitor all employee attendance
using simple / fully featured tool.
- Time In
- Time Out
- Off Day reporting for different purpose like Sick leave, vacation etc
- Working Day setup
- Daily Attendance report
- Summary reports for employee off days to track employee Sick
leave,vacation etc.
- Detail report employee off days.

Expenses Tracking
------------------
- Manage and monitor your project expenses with easy to use integrated
TimeLive Expense management tools.
- Expense entry view for employee to enter their expenses occurred on
project.
- Billable / Unbillable expenses.
- Detail Reports for monitoring expenses
- Different summarize report by Project / Employee / Expenses.
- Customizable Approval of Expenses with different approval options.
-- Team Lead
-- Project Manager
-- Administrator.
-- Client (External User)
- Expenses approval monitoring.

Project Monitoring
---------------------
- Full featured tool to manage your projects and their task with single
integrated tool.
- Nested Task with task hierarchy.
- Tracking of project status
- Assigning of projects to multiple employee
- Tracking of project tasks
- Different dashboard view for Project Manager, Team Lead and Team Member.
- Different report to track and monitor overall project status.

Other Features
----------------
- Exportable reports in Word, PDF and XLS file.
- Downloadable / Hosted version
- Free full featured basic version upto 5 users
- Unlimited disk space for all plans
- International date formats supported.
- Role based security.
- Multiple currency support.
- Fully customizable UI with ability of changing company logo.

Developed in ASP.Net 2, Microsoft ASP.Net Ajax 1.0, SQL Server 2005

15 Answers

Daryl

On 6/18/2013 3:53 PM, David E. Powell wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:26:15 PM UTC-4, Daryl wrote:
>> On 6/18/2013 1:27 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>>
>>> he's now on his third server since coming out as a bully
>>

>>> let's keep up the good work
>>

>>> send to abuse@teranews.com and remember to include all headers
>>

>>> soc.culture.china
>>

>> OH, really now. And what is this, chopped liver? You are after my Milk
>>
>> Money. You are showing the very signs of a Net Bully. Complain all you
>>
>> wish. By now, the news admins wont' give a rats ass about your
>>
>> complaints since you are just trying to stir up trouble.
>>

>> Yes, Folks, now exactly who is the bully here? I haven't seen a single
>>
>> post by (Mal)content that contributes to anything positive. He just
>>
>> trolls and keeps the rest of you stirred up.
>>

>> But if you wish to support him, keep going like you are. I can deal
>>
>> with that as well.
>
> I'm not supporting anyone flaming. You'll recall my original theme which I have kept to is everyone chill out.
>
> You're the only one I addressed who chose to coma back at me, and try to draw a troll army into the NG. Therefore in subsequent threads I have had more interaction with you.
>
> This doesn't mean I support someone else against you or like what is going on.

Then you went off on me directly over ARnt Leaving. I wished ARnt was
still here. But I can bet that he's in the background laughing his ass
off over this.

You chose to go over to the dark side and you have to pay the piper.
And you still keep posting about it. When you take sides against
specifically, you give credence to the trolls and bullies that will
continue on. And that is exactly why the need for the NG is in
question. They can't be allowed to get away with it now or it will
continue in the future until this area dies anyway. So we do it now
when the loss can be most felt by all except the trolls and bullies.

Daryl

> In article <BS4wt.69056$qH5.31910@newsfe02.iad>,
> Daryl <dhunt@nospamtvmoviesforfree.com> wrote:

>>> I'm not supporting anyone flaming. You'll recall my original theme which I
>>> have kept to is everyone chill out.
>>>
>>> You're the only one I addressed who chose to coma back at me, and try to
>>> draw a troll army into the NG. Therefore in subsequent threads I have had
>>> more interaction with you.
>>>
>>> This doesn't mean I support someone else against you or like what is going
>>> on.
>>
>> Then you went off on me directly over ARnt Leaving. I wished ARnt was
>> still here. But I can bet that he's in the background laughing his ass
>> off over this.
>>
>> You chose to go over to the dark side and you have to pay the piper.
>> And you still keep posting about it. When you take sides against
>> specifically, you give credence to the trolls and bullies that will
>> continue on. And that is exactly why the need for the NG is in
>> question. They can't be allowed to get away with it now or it will
>> continue in the future until this area dies anyway. So we do it now
>> when the loss can be most felt by all except the trolls and bullies.
>
> that's not true. bullies like you can't be allowed to take control of a
> NG and you are no exception. your end may come slowly but it will come
> painfully

Oh, we should allow bullies like YOU to take over a NG.

Daryl

On 6/19/2013 9:38 AM, Dean Markley wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:23:10 AM UTC-4, tutall wrote:
>> On Jun 18, 11:59 pm, Daryl <dh...@nospamtvmoviesforfree.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Oh, we should allow bullies like YOU to take over a NG.- Hide quoted text -
>>

>> What an odd concept. Nobody "takes over" an NG, not normal posters or
>>
>> people.
>>
>> It's a public forum, not "controlled" by any individual. That YOU seem
>>
>> to feel you need to do so shows your lack of reality.
>>

>> But, this all goes back to how you started out here, doesn't it? After
>>
>> a while you became tired of Rob seeming to be, in his eyes anyway, and
>>
>> obvviously yours, to be the "big guy" on this NG. So you constructed
>>
>> some sort of bullshit scenario in your mind that allowed you to do
>>
>> this same sort of x-posting spam war to this ng.
>>

>> You started out (in your mind at least) bullying Rob, and may I remind
>>
>> you, all the rest of the participants of this public forum, and now
>>
>> you are doing the same thing again.
>>

>> So get this pathetic victimization right out of your mind. You are
>>
>> doing today what you did a few years ago. Same song, same tune.
>
> Spot on.

Nope. Now I am going to kill off this NG. It's time to take your ball
and bat away from you. You don't like it? You want to keep throwing
tantrums? Fine. It's almost dead now.

Duwop

On Jun 19, 10:47 am, Daryl <dh...@nospamtvmoviesforfree.com> wrote:
> On 6/19/2013 9:38 AM, Dean Markley wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:23:10 AM UTC-4, tutall wrote:

> >> So get this pathetic victimization right out of your mind. You are
>
> >> doing today what you did a few years ago. Same song, same tune.
>
> > Spot on.
>
> Nope.  Now I am going to kill off this NG.  It's time to take your ball
> and bat away from you.  You don't like it?  You want to keep throwing
> tantrums?  Fine.  It's almost dead now.- Hide quoted text -

Who's having the tantrum here? Once again it's you, AGAIN. This is the
second time you've pulled this bullshit here.
Note that being called on your bullshit makes you go apeshit. Just
like a little spoiled child.

Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds

In article
<76ac19f0-bd67-4c72-aa2d-16ba8c2bae70@v10g2000pbv.googlegroups.com>,
tutall <tutall@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 19, 10:47 am, Daryl <dh...@nospamtvmoviesforfree.com> wrote:

> > > Spot on.
> >
> > Nope.  Now I am going to kill off this NG.  It's time to take your ball
> > and bat away from you.  You don't like it?  You want to keep throwing
> > tantrums?  Fine.  It's almost dead now.- Hide quoted text -
> >

> Who's having the tantrum here? Once again it's you, AGAIN. This is the
> second time you've pulled this bullshit here.
> Note that being called on your bullshit makes you go apeshit. Just
> like a little spoiled child.

seeing as how he's done this before, what purpose is served by thinking
that he can be rehabilitated. he should be shunned while everyone should
be reporting his abuse. I know it's a tad pathetic to do so, but if he
keeps losing free servers, it will start costing him real money to find
others to blame

Daryl

> In article
> <76ac19f0-bd67-4c72-aa2d-16ba8c2bae70@v10g2000pbv.googlegroups.com>,
> tutall <tutall@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Nope. Now I am going to kill off this NG. It's time to take your ball
>>> and bat away from you. You don't like it? You want to keep throwing
>>> tantrums? Fine. It's almost dead now.- Hide quoted text -
>>>

>> Who's having the tantrum here? Once again it's you, AGAIN. This is the
>> second time you've pulled this bullshit here.
>> Note that being called on your bullshit makes you go apeshit. Just
>> like a little spoiled child.
>
> seeing as how he's done this before, what purpose is served by thinking
> that he can be rehabilitated. he should be shunned while everyone should
> be reporting his abuse. I know it's a tad pathetic to do so, but if he
> keeps losing free servers, it will start costing him real money to find
> others to blame

I see you are answering the 404thk00ks. You must be proud. But, then
again, you never have made a constructive post in the NG.

Daryl

On 6/19/2013 12:26 PM, Dean Markley wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 1:53:11 PM UTC-4, tutall wrote:

>>> Nope. Now I am going to kill off this NG. It's time to take your ball
>>
>>> and bat away from you. You don't like it? You want to keep throwing
>>
>>> tantrums? Fine. It's almost dead now.- Hide quoted text -
>>

>> Who's having the tantrum here? Once again it's you, AGAIN. This is the
>>
>> second time you've pulled this bullshit here.
>>
>> Note that being called on your bullshit makes you go apeshit. Just
>>
>> like a little spoiled child.
>
> Yes, this sort of behavior is exactly what Rob Arndt used to pull.

You have me confused with someone else. ARnt never was that affective.
And it appears it's working just fine. The background noise will just
get louder and your filters will be worth less and less.

Daryl

On 6/19/2013 12:27 PM, Dean Markley wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 1:47:56 PM UTC-4, Daryl wrote:

>>> Spot on.
>>

>> Nope. Now I am going to kill off this NG. It's time to take your ball
>>
>> and bat away from you. You don't like it? You want to keep throwing
>>
>> tantrums? Fine. It's almost dead now.
>
> Almost dead? Hardly. I'm still seeing REASONABLE discussions being carried on.

This is reasonable? Your standards are much lower than they should be.

Daryl

> In article <Zgqwt.49439$Y22.17148@newsfe20.iad>,
> Daryl <dhunt@nospamtvmoviesforfree.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/19/2013 12:26 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:

>>> nice projecting. you've done it before and it ain't going to happen
>>> again. we don't allow bullies like you to survive
>>>

>> Come and get me. No wonder you can't win a friggin war without the US help.
>
> such a dumbshit you are. I live in South Carolina, actually quite close
> to summerville...how's your mail service doing?

Does your neighbors know you are using your mothers computer?

Daryl

> In article <Nhqwt.49440$Y22.45063@newsfe20.iad>,
> Daryl <dhunt@nospamtvmoviesforfree.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/19/2013 12:25 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <76ac19f0-bd67-4c72-aa2d-16ba8c2bae70@v10g2000pbv.googlegroups.com>,

>>> seeing as how he's done this before, what purpose is served by thinking
>>> that he can be rehabilitated. he should be shunned while everyone should
>>> be reporting his abuse. I know it's a tad pathetic to do so, but if he
>>> keeps losing free servers, it will start costing him real money to find
>>> others to blame
>>>

>> I see you are answering the 404thk00ks. You must be proud. But, then
>> again, you never have made a constructive post in the NG.
>
> I sure would like to see you prove that...wait your proves don't stand
> up to peer review, do they? must gall you

A Negative can't be proven. You need to prove you actually have done
numerous creative and constructive posts in here. Good friggin luck on
that one.