preet

2/7/2008 2:19:00 AM

We are AnchorFX and we are Introducing Brokers for InterbankFX, a
registered Futures Commission Merchant (FCM), registered with the
Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
We are a small partnership with partners based in India and the US.
Collectively we have Forex investment experience of 4 years. We have
seen how profitable the Forex market can be and we would like to help
people like us who want to invest in Forex Market. We know it can be a
steep learning curve when one start investing in Forex as we have gone
through the same and we would like to assist you in whatever way we can
to minimize the learning curve. Please visit www.AnchorFX.com for more
informaton.
Forex is an exciting investment opportunity for investors that are
looking for above normal returns that conventional investment
instruments cannot provide. With the use of leverage, the sky is the
limit for potential returns. Of course there also exists the risk of
loss as the saying goes, no risk no reward. However, with careful money
management and protective stops, the downside risk in a trade can be
minimized.
There are lots of brokers out there in the marketplace providing
brokerage service but we believe that InterbankFX is one of the more
trustworthy and efficient brokers out there. In fact we ourselves are
active traders in the Forex market and we have InterbakFX as our broker.
To talk about a few benefits of InterbankFX they have :-
? Professional Charting
? No Dealing Desk
? 2 Pip Euro*
? Standard, Mini & Micro Lots
? Full Hedging & Trailing Stops
? Real Time News

With a mini account one can open an account with as little as USD 250
and use leverages of up to 200:1.
InterbankFX also allows the convenience of funding accounts with
International Credit Cards and this can be a real convenience for our
customers based in India and other countries.
We think that we, AnchorFX and InterbankFX, can provide you with
unparallel value in terms of efficiency and trustworthiness and
personalized service in terms of education, knowledge sharing. We
believe you cannot go wrong in selecting us as your brokers in the
exciting Forex market.
We will appreciate your business and keenly look forward to hearing from
you.

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***