M,I.5,Persec ution Capital Rad io - C hris Tarr ant

fmiefvei

1/1/2008 9:37:00 AM

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=
-= Capital Radio. - Chris Tarrant -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=

Capital Radio. DJs have been "in on it" from the start. One of the first
things I heard in the summer of 1990 was. from a Capital DJ who said, "If
he listens to Capital then he can't be all bad" (supportive,. you see. We're
not bastards). Much of. what came over the radio in 1990 is now so far away
the precise. details have been obliterated by time. No diary was kept of the
details, and although archives if they exist. may give pointers, the
ambiguity of what broadcasters said. would leave that open to
re-interpretation.

In spring 1994, Chris Tarrant on his Capital morning show. made an aside to
someone else in the studio, about a person he didn't identify. He. said,
"You know this bloke? He says we're trying to. kill him. We should be done
for attempted. manslaughter".

That mirrored something I had. said a day or two before. What Tarrant said
was understood by the staff member. in the studio he was saying it to; they
said, "Oh no, don't say. that" to Tarrant. If any archives exist of the
morning show (probably unlikely) then it. could be found there; what he said
was so out of. context that he would be very hard put to find an explanation.
A couple of days. later, someone at the site where I was working repeated the
remark although in a different way; they said there. had been people in a
computer room when automatic fire extinguishers went off. and those people
were "thinking of. suing for attempted manslaughter".

Finally, this. isn't confined to the established radio stations. In 1990
after I had listened to a. pirate radio station in South London for about
half an. hour, there was an audible phone call in the background, followed
by total. silence for a few moments, then shrieks of laughter. "So what are
we supposed to say now? Deadly torture? He's. going to talk to us now, isn't
he?", which meant that they could hear what I. would say in my room.

Jim E

"GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message

> "Jim E" <YD639275@SVN.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message
>>> As the right wing crooks.let us go down the list my friends, the
>>> blathering, and bloated Rush Limbaugh, das fuhrer and devil incarnate
>>> Bill Oreilly, Dick Cheney (perhaps one of the most evil men in the
>>> universe
>>

>> Only because you fools can't find a thing to hold him for.
>>
>> <snicker>
>> I thought you fools would be more aggrieved by the guy that was supposed
>> to be indicted so many times.
>> The famous Mr. Rove who kicked you ass for so many years.
>>

>> Jim E
>
> Rove is protected by Bush's "Base" of idiot republicans and his CEOs until
> January 2009.

No fool, for life.
Innocence is always a defense.

Jim E

Lamont Cranston

Jim E wrote:
> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim E" <YD639275@SVN.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Only because you fools can't find a thing to hold him for.
>>>
>>> <snicker>
>>> I thought you fools would be more aggrieved by the guy that was
>>> supposed to be indicted so many times.
>>> The famous Mr. Rove who kicked you ass for so many years.
>>>

>>> Jim E
>>
>> Rove is protected by Bush's "Base" of idiot republicans and his CEOs
>> until January 2009.
>>

> No fool, for life.
> Innocence is always a defense.
>
> Jim E

A claim of innocence made in the face of a plethora of overwhelming evidence
of guilt will be as effective as pissing into a 60 MPH wind. The
conviction and sentencing of Rove will never make up for the damage that he
has done to this country, damage that will take decades to repair.

Jim E

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@penumbra.com> wrote in message
> Jim E wrote:
>> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jim E" <YD639275@SVN.net> wrote in message

>>> Rove is protected by Bush's "Base" of idiot republicans and his CEOs
>>> until January 2009.
>>>

>> No fool, for life.
>> Innocence is always a defense.
>>
>> Jim E
>
> A claim of innocence made in the face of a plethora of overwhelming
> evidence of guilt will be as effective as pissing into a 60 MPH wind.
> The conviction and sentencing of Rove will never make up for the damage
> that he has done to this country, damage that will take decades to repair.

Simple, accuse him of one crime other than making you look like a band of
fools.

No crime there.

Jim E

Lamont Cranston

Jim E wrote:
> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@penumbra.com> wrote in message
>> Jim E wrote:
>>> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message

>>> No fool, for life.
>>> Innocence is always a defense.
>>>
>>> Jim E
>>
>> A claim of innocence made in the face of a plethora of overwhelming
>> evidence of guilt will be as effective as pissing into a 60 MPH wind.
>> The conviction and sentencing of Rove will never make up for the
>> damage that he has done to this country, damage that will take
>> decades to repair.
>
> Simple, accuse him of one crime other than making you look like a
> band of fools.

He certainly hasn't done that.

> No crime there.

The crime is the politicization of the Justice Department by firing U.S
attorneys that wouldn't pursue fictional Democratic voter fraud cases and
replacing them with GOP stooges who would. Another crime is the trumped up
prosecution and conviction of former Alabama Gov. Don Siegelman. The
federal judge that released Siegelman from prison said that Siegelman's
appeal would raise "substantial questions of law or fact."

Rove is a scumbag crook who belongs in jail along with the many other
Republican criminals.