Synthia

1/13/2005 10:11:00 AM

Hello All,

I would like to write a program which would be capable of creating and
encoding 2D barcodes (a student project, but a serious one).

I need to figure out the principles of information encoding into 2D barcodes.
I've searched all over the web and could find only short descriptions and
images.

I really am not intending to cheat, and thus I am not asking for source
codes and
somebody to do my work for me. I simply would like to be referred to some
really
valuable and informative sources like articles, manuals, tutorials etc.
designed for programmers explaining the key points of 2D barcode development.

The major interest is in PDF417, Aztec Code, QR Code, Maxi Code and Data
Matrix.

Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Synthia (trycky_4@hotmail.com)

2 Answers

David Moffitt

"Gandalf the Gay" <valinor20@gmail.com> wrote in message

| "David "Muffy" Moffitt" <dmoffitt@weaselstomping.org> wrote in message
| >
| > "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@penumbra.com> wrote in message

| > |
| > | Changing the subject, Muffin? lol
| >
| > %%%% Posting the truth chickenshit liberal.
|
| That would be a whole different road for you, wouldn't it, Muffy.

%%% Not at all cocksucker.

GILLETTE'S PRINCIPLE: "If you want to make people angry, lie. If you want to
make them absolutely livid with rage, tell the truth."

David Moffitt

"Deaf Power" <deaf@power.com> wrote in message
| On Wed, 21 May 2008 18:48:40 -0500, "David Moffitt"
| <dmoffitt@weaselstomping.org> wrote:
|

| >"Deaf Power" <deaf@power.com> wrote in message
| >| On Tue, 20 May 2008 21:15:28 -0500, "David Moffitt"
| >| <dmoffitt@weaselstomping.org> wrote:
| >|

> [...]
| >| >|

> [...]
| >| >| >|
> [...]
| >| >| >| > |

| >message

| >| >| >| > | > |

| >| >| >| > |
| >Muffy.

| >| >| >|

| >| >|

| >|
| >| Of course you would do anything to lick Bush's ass because you are a
| >| pervert.
| >
| >%%%% Damn all you homo think of is a man's ass!
|
| Because you are a faggot, and a pervert.

%%%% Projecting your "orientation" on other again I see.

?Actually, what I have is more properly termed "Closet Gaydar? ---- Kyle
Daulton 11/17/2005

| >a.. "Where is the goddamn fucking flag? I want the goddamn fucking flag
up
| >every fucking morning at fucking sunrise." (From Inside The White House
by
| >Ronald Kessler, p. 244 -- Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's
| >mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

| >|
| >|