[lnkForumImage]
TotalShareware - Download Free Software

Asp Forum
 Home | Login | Register | Search

Forums >

MI5 Persecution: Barbican Library 6/2/2003 (28515

MI5Victim

11/18/2007 4:04:00 AM

Barbican Library - 6/Feb/2003

Certainty level: 100%

Here's an item from early February 2003, at which time Security Service were re-igniting hostilities against me, a direct result of my appeal
for a legal hearing against their organisation. On Thursday 6/Feb/2003 I went to the Barbican in central London with my mother to visit the library
and have a meal. Security Service naturally knew about it because it had been mentioned the previous day in our house which is under constant
surveillance on grounds of "National Security", so they may have been able to inform staff there to say something to me, as has been done elsewhere.
Two of the people at the Enquiries desk in the library obviously knew of my circumstances, I spoke to one of them who was very polite, and while
I was waiting I heard the other speaking with a little less politeness, as recorded on this audio file. He said, "I spy", to start a game of
guess what "I spy"; unsubtle, MI5 Spy. Then, at the 34 second mark on this clip he said;

"So obvious you couldn't even get that. I shall have to kill you. ha, ha, ha"

The words "I shall have to kill you" are interesting because such overt expression is rarely heard. Security Service wish me extinct.
Some years ago they were openly shouting "suicide" at me, so that is established. But there is an element of doublethink in their attitude;
they use people's natural prejudice against mentally ill, who are popularly painted by media as being aggressive, to try to tinge the group's
view of me and MI5's actions against me. The Security Service religion is that the country's enemies are deadly, and must therefore be
extinguished. Hence, we must seize eagerly upon the disabled schizophrenic from Clapham, and throttle him, because who knows what'll happen if we don't.

There may be a subtle agenda of population control in what the Security Service have been doing in this country since 1990. In the current issue
of 2600 Magazine (the Hacker quarterly, which I read from time to time) there is a quote from Hermann Goering on page 2; "the people can always
be brought to the bidding of the leaders. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked. It works the same in any country".
2600 printed the quote as a comment on the projected war against Iraq, which does not appear to pose any threat to the territory of
those countries which wish to invade it. However the quote is somewhat relevant to my case, which is widely known about within Britain;
the security service instructs all right thinking citizens to do MI5's bidding and band together against a common enemy, while at the same time
there is a suggestion of "look what'll happen to you if you don't obey us".

28515

--
14 Answers

OneTwoThree

5/22/2008 12:35:00 AM

0

"GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message

> "OneTwoThree" <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message
>>
>> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message
>>> Oil Oracle Predicts $200 Barrels
>>> Arjun N. Murti remembers the pain of the oil shocks of the 1970s. But he
>>> is bracing for something far worse now: He foresees a "super spike" -- a
>>> price surge that will soon drive crude oil to $200 a barrel.
>>>
>>> Mr. Murti, who has a bit of a green streak, is not bothered much by the
>>> prospect of even higher oil prices, figuring it might finally prompt
>>> America to become more energy efficient.
>>>
>>> An analyst at Goldman Sachs, Mr. Murti has become the talk of the oil
>>> market by issuing one sensational forecast after another. A few years
>>> ago, rivals scoffed when he predicted oil would breach $100 a barrel.
>>> Few are laughing now. Oil shattered yet another record on Tuesday,
>>> touching $129.60 on the New York Mercantile Exchange. Gas at $4 a gallon
>>> is arriving just in time for those long summer drives.
>>>
>>> Mr. Murti, 39, argues that the world's seemingly unquenchable thirst for
>>> oil means prices will keep rising from here and stay above $100 into
>>> 2011. Others disagree, arguing that prices could abruptly tumble if
>>> speculators in the market rush for the exits. But the grim calculus of
>>> Mr. Murti's prediction, issued in March and reconfirmed two weeks ago,
>>> is enough to give anyone pause: in an America of $200 oil, gasoline
>>> could cost more than $6 a gallon.
>>>
>>> Read the whole story here.
>>>
>>> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/21/business/21oil.html?partner=rssnyt&a...
>>>
>>> Here is a graph of how the US peaked:
>>>
>>> http://gailtheactuary.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/us-produ...
>>>
>>> Everybody better hope that the prediction of $200/barrel and $6/gallon
>>> doesn't come true. If that happens you don't have to worry about a week
>>> economy or a recession. You'd better start worrying about a depression.
>>>
>>> Better buy a sack of seeds and a mule, Bush is returning us to the
>>> republican "good ole days" of robber barons and starvation.
>>
>> Why isnt Bush jawboning Reid and Pelosi to get them the OK drilling
>> offshore, and in ANWR?
>
> They've been drilling in Alaska since '72, why don't you drill your head
> up Bush's asshole and leave it therre.

drilling along the California coast has been forbidden since the late 60's,
you moron......

ANWR is blocked, you moron......

just like your demolib masters want it .....

GLOBAL CHICO

5/22/2008 12:40:00 AM

0

> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "OneTwoThree" <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message

>>> Why isnt Bush jawboning Reid and Pelosi to get them the OK drilling
>>> offshore, and in ANWR?
>>
>> They've been drilling in Alaska since '72, why don't you drill your head
>> up Bush's asshole and leave it therre.
>

> drilling along the California coast has been forbidden since the late
> 60's, you moron......
>
> ANWR is blocked, you moron......
>
> just like your demolib masters want it .....

Time for McCain to "Jawbone" and beg on his knees to Exxon / Mobil, Bush's
boss.

GLOBAL CHICO

5/22/2008 12:43:00 AM

0

"OneTwoThree" <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message

> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "OneTwoThree" <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message

>>> Why isnt Bush jawboning Reid and Pelosi to get them the OK drilling
>>> offshore, and in ANWR?
>>
>> They've been drilling in Alaska since '72, why don't you drill your head
>> up Bush's asshole and leave it therre.
>

> drilling along the California coast has been forbidden since the late
> 60's, you moron......
>
> ANWR is blocked, you moron......
>
> just like your demolib masters want it .....

http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2007/oct/12/operators-resume-oil-drilling-at-platf...

Neoconis_Ignoramus

5/22/2008 1:00:00 AM

0

On May 21, 5:35 pm, "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote:
> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSu...@home.net> wrote in message

> > "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message
>
> >> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSu...@home.net> wrote in message

> >> Why isnt Bush jawboning Reid and Pelosi to get them the OK drilling
> >> offshore, and in ANWR?
>
> > They've been drilling in Alaska since '72, why don't you drill your head
> > up Bush's asshole and leave it therre.
>
> drilling along the California coast has been forbidden since the late 60's,
> you moron......
>
> ANWR is blocked, you moron......
>
> just like your demolib masters want it .....

Unamazingly, you forget that a mere 3 years ago the then FL governor
blocked drilling off of that state's coastline, where vast oil
reserves supposedly sit. Who was the governor of FL 3 years ago,
dimwit? Hint: The fucker's dad cried like a bitch when he realized
this governor would never be president.

GLOBAL CHICO

5/22/2008 1:16:00 AM

0

"neoconis_ignoramus" <bellamacina@verizon.net> wrote in message
On May 21, 5:35 pm, "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote:
> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSu...@home.net> wrote in message

> > "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message
>
> >> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSu...@home.net> wrote in message

> >> Why isnt Bush jawboning Reid and Pelosi to get them the OK drilling
> >> offshore, and in ANWR?
>
> > They've been drilling in Alaska since '72, why don't you drill your head
> > up Bush's asshole and leave it therre.
>
> drilling along the California coast has been forbidden since the late
> 60's,
> you moron......
>
> ANWR is blocked, you moron......
>
> just like your demolib masters want it .....

Unamazingly, you forget that a mere 3 years ago the then FL governor
blocked drilling off of that state's coastline, where vast oil
reserves supposedly sit. Who was the governor of FL 3 years ago,
dimwit? Hint: The fucker's dad cried like a bitch when he realized
this governor would never be president.
------------

The Bush Junta is finished.

OneTwoThree

5/22/2008 1:46:00 AM

0

"neoconis_ignoramus" <bellamacina@verizon.net> wrote in message
On May 21, 5:35 pm, "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote:
> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSu...@home.net> wrote in message

> > "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message
>
> >> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSu...@home.net> wrote in message

> >> Why isnt Bush jawboning Reid and Pelosi to get them the OK drilling
> >> offshore, and in ANWR?
>
> > They've been drilling in Alaska since '72, why don't you drill your head
> > up Bush's asshole and leave it therre.
>
> drilling along the California coast has been forbidden since the late
> 60's,
> you moron......
>
> ANWR is blocked, you moron......
>
> just like your demolib masters want it .....

>Unamazingly, you forget that a mere 3 years ago the then FL governor
>blocked drilling off of that state's coastline, where vast oil
>reserves supposedly sit. Who was the governor of FL 3 years ago,
>dimwit? Hint: The fucker's dad cried like a bitch when he realized
>this governor would never be president.

oh look, the dumbshit dem finds one republican- no doubt scared of all the
dems in his state, and fighting to keep Florida from migrating into the dem
column last election - who fights offshore drilling.

but the FACT is that the LEFT, and the LIBS have stonewalled nuclear,
offshore drilling, ANWR, wind, and more for the last FORTY YEARS.... so kiss
off and fuck yourself, leftbot!

..

GLOBAL CHICO

5/22/2008 6:39:00 AM

0

> "neoconis_ignoramus" <bellamacina@verizon.net> wrote in message
> On May 21, 5:35 pm, "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote:
>> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSu...@home.net> wrote in message

>> > "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message

>> > They've been drilling in Alaska since '72, why don't you drill your
>> > head
>> > up Bush's asshole and leave it therre.
>>
>> drilling along the California coast has been forbidden since the late
>> 60's,
>> you moron......
>>
>> ANWR is blocked, you moron......
>>
>> just like your demolib masters want it .....

>>Unamazingly, you forget that a mere 3 years ago the then FL governor
>>blocked drilling off of that state's coastline, where vast oil
>>reserves supposedly sit. Who was the governor of FL 3 years ago,
>>dimwit? Hint: The fucker's dad cried like a bitch when he realized
>>this governor would never be president.
>
> oh look, the dumbshit dem finds one republican- no doubt scared of all the
> dems in his state, and fighting to keep Florida from migrating into the
> dem column last election - who fights offshore drilling.
>
> but the FACT is that the LEFT, and the LIBS have stonewalled nuclear,
> offshore drilling, ANWR, wind, and more for the last FORTY YEARS.... so
> kiss off and fuck yourself, leftbot!

Another example of the failure of Reagonomics schooling.

Neoconis_Ignoramus

5/22/2008 5:28:00 PM

0

On May 21, 6:46 pm, "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote:
> "neoconis_ignoramus" <bellamac...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> On May 21, 5:35 pm, "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote:
>

> > "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSu...@home.net> wrote in message

> > > "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message

> > > They've been drilling in Alaska since '72, why don't you drill your head
> > > up Bush's asshole and leave it therre.
>
> > drilling along the California coast has been forbidden since the late
> > 60's,
> > you moron......
>
> > ANWR is blocked, you moron......
>
> > just like your demolib masters want it .....

> >Unamazingly, you forget that a mere 3 years ago the then FL governor
> >blocked drilling off of that state's coastline, where vast oil
> >reserves supposedly sit.  Who was the governor of FL 3 years ago,
> >dimwit?  Hint:  The fucker's dad cried like a bitch when he realized
> >this governor would never be president.
>
> oh look, the dumbshit dem finds one republican- no doubt scared of all the
> dems in his state, and fighting to keep Florida from migrating into the dem
> column last election - who fights offshore drilling.
>
> but the FACT is that the LEFT, and the LIBS have stonewalled nuclear,
> offshore drilling, ANWR, wind, and more for the last FORTY YEARS.... so kiss
> off and fuck yourself, leftbot!

So you're saying that Jeb was an ineffectual governor scared shitless
of the democratic minority in his own state? Hilarious.

You do know that drilling in ANWR didn't even pass when the moronic
repukes had control of congress 5 years ago, right dimwit?

OneTwoThree

5/22/2008 8:15:00 PM

> "OneTwoThree" <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message
>>
>> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "OneTwoThree" <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message

>>> They've been drilling in Alaska since '72, why don't you drill your head
>>> up Bush's asshole and leave it therre.
>>

>> drilling along the California coast has been forbidden since the late
>> 60's, you moron......
>>
>> ANWR is blocked, you moron......
>>
>> just like your demolib masters want it .....
>
> Time for McCain to "Jawbone" and beg on his knees to Exxon / Mobil, Bush's
> boss.

time for you to jawbone Pelosi and Reid to stop blocking domestic oil
production. You will especially enjoy jawboning Reid, wont you....

OneTwoThree

5/22/2008 8:18:00 PM

> "OneTwoThree" <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message
>>
>> "GLOBAL CHICO" <BushSucks@home.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "OneTwoThree" <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message

>>> They've been drilling in Alaska since '72, why don't you drill your head
>>> up Bush's asshole and leave it therre.
>>

>> drilling along the California coast has been forbidden since the late
>> 60's, you moron......
>>
>> ANWR is blocked, you moron......
>>
>> just like your demolib masters want it .....
>
> http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2007/oct/12/operators-resume-oil-drilling-at-platf...

as it states in the article:

"While Venoco has been contemplating the move for years, environmentalists -
focused on fighting a proposed liquefied natural gas terminal to be moored
off Platform Grace - have been caught flat-footed."
"This is kind of a surprise," said Larry Godwin, a retired physicist working
to stop the proposal to convert Platform Grace into a regasification
terminal for liquefied natural gas imported primarily from overseas.

"Godwin's concern was how Venoco's plans mesh with the proposed LNG
facility, and whether it reflects the company's lack of faith in
NorthernStar Natural Gas getting approval for the terminal.

"Venoco officials said there is no such calculation.

"Carla Frisk, a representative of the Santa Barbara-based environmental
organization Get Oil Out, was surprised and worried that not enough review
had gone into Venoco's drilling plans.

""It concerns me," said Frisk, whose group has been fighting an onshore oil
development by Venoco near Carpinteria. "I would think they would need a
major permit review.""

see - you people are STILL doing everything you can to stop development of
offshore resources.