Robbe Morris [C# MVP]

1/11/2005 1:15:00 AM

Can anyone recommend a trainer/training course that deals solely with
GDI+ and goes far and above the typical "here is how you draw a circle"
scenarios?

We are started to get rather complex imaging requirements and my GDI+
knowledge is at a very basic level. I need access to an expert trainer.

Google yielded nothing but classes that included basic GDI+ but didn't
focus heavily on it.

Referrals sure would be appreciated...

Thanks, Robbe

--
MasterADO.NET
http://www.mas...

1 Answer

Adam Edell via DotNetMonster.com

I don't know about training but you have on CodeProject very good article about GDI+
It is in book chapters category, and from C# Proffesional book

Enjoy

Marko