Mervin Williams

12/13/2007 9:51:00 PM

I have a web page that has two datagrids. I allow the user to make changes
to these datagrids and then click a button that takes them to another page.
I need the datagrid state to be passed along to the second page button after
it is closed, the user is taken back to their original page with, ideally,
the previous state restored.

How can I best achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Mervin Williams

1 Answer

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

Couple ways to do this, session, cache, viewstate each with its own pros and
cons. make sure you read up on each before you make a decision on what to
use.

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]