mobile:SelectionList Item Value Dynamic??

Thomas Wong

Sorry for my English, i learn something about asp.net mobile to make a
application combine whit mysql, and i have a question,

I want make a mobile:SelectionList dynamic to take the data for the
database, all right, but my question is about the ItemValue, because i want
to take the ID from the database's table... and allways the value is
0,1,2,3,4,5, etc

What's the problem, or other alternative? I use asp.net & visual basic,
thanks

1 Answer

Thomas Wong

Wow, the support is great!!!! :(