imm

9/28/2007 2:48:00 AM

I am trying to create "upload file" option on mobile web site.
I created an upload.xhtml page that post the selected file to
UploadProcess.aspx page.
In aspx page get the input sream from Request.Files[0] collection.
Everythig works fine when I test it using device emulator from VS 2005,
but the process fails when I test it with real device. The Request.Files[0]
collection is empty.
Any idea how I can create the upload process from mobile web site?
3 Answers

NASH

"imm" wrote:

> I am trying to create "upload file" option on mobile web site.
> I created an upload.xhtml page that post the selected file to
> UploadProcess.aspx page.
> In aspx page get the input sream from Request.Files[0] collection.
> Everythig works fine when I test it using device emulator from VS 2005,
> but the process fails when I test it with real device. The Request.Files[0]
> collection is empty.
> Any idea how I can create the upload process from mobile web site?

Naufal

Hi, I saw ur post while i search for Mobile Upload and sorry that i couldn't
help u out, but i belive u can help me out in my problem by sending me ur
upload.xhtml and UploadProcess.aspx pages please.

"imm" wrote:

> I am trying to create "upload file" option on mobile web site.
> I created an upload.xhtml page that post the selected file to
> UploadProcess.aspx page.
> In aspx page get the input sream from Request.Files[0] collection.
> Everythig works fine when I test it using device emulator from VS 2005,
> but the process fails when I test it with real device. The Request.Files[0]
> collection is empty.
> Any idea how I can create the upload process from mobile web site?

Sheno

plz help me to upload file from the mobile to the server