Dynamic objeclist mobile control

Anoop

I m creating objectlist dynamically and binding data from arraylist, the
problem I m facing here is i m getting data on the grid as hyperlink as
usual, but when i click on hyperlink, page post back but no details are being
displayed.
Can someone hekp me on this.
Thanks
1 Answer

Cesar Fong

are you using the regular object list or are you implementing your own
template?

noticias:8DB1A538-F871-44A0-A8FD-BBAC15C397C9@microsoft.com...