David Alge

10/1/2007 7:02:00 PM

I have a web site that seems to have a datasource refresh problem. On one of
the pages, I have a checkbox list control that is attached to a Access
datasource. I also have two buttons, one to select all items and one to
deselect the items in the list. I have a function in this page that I pass
the state of how I want all items in my datasource selected (true for
selected, false for unselected) and issue a SQL statements to update the
selected field for all records in the table that is attached to the check
listbox. (this function uses local variables for the OLEDB connection and
commands). I have verified the values in the database and the SQL statements
are executing properly. It is when it finished executing, the screen is not
refreshed with the new values and I'm not sure how to accomplish that. Can
someone help me with this problem?

Thanks so much!

David

1 Answer

Alvin Bruney

Have you tried removing the datasource control and re-adding it to the page,
or creating a duplicate page and removing the first?

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]
The O.W.C. Black Book, 2nd Edition