CatchmeIfyouCan

6/6/2007 12:01:00 AM

Hi All,

I'm trying to send sms to any cell ph without worrying about the provider.
I know you can use teleflip.com but it leaves www.teleflip.com under each
message.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
SK

2 Answers

Jea

Sumi,

I haven't tried this myself , but this might help you to get some ideas.

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/dtg/research/wiki/V...

Regards,
Jerry.

"Sumi Kumar" <replymeonly@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to send sms to any cell ph without worrying about the provider.
> I know you can use teleflip.com but it leaves www.teleflip.com under each
> message.
>
> Any help would be great!
>
> Thanks,
> SK

daniel

I found an even cooler site called http://www.eno... it allows me to convert my email to voice (email to phone) and listen to it on any landline or mobile phone and I can reply by voice back to the originating sender :) They also allow 'cascading' so I can selectively have emails reach me at home, then on my cell as a text message, then at the office and so on - kind of the ICQ version of what teleflip's 1 trick pony approach is about.