WAP Phones - Mobile Web Pages in .NET 2

Duncan Allen

I'm trying to create some mobile web pages to access via a WAP phone in
VS2005 SP1.

My problem is that when I try to add a Mobile Web Page it does not appear as
an option in the 'Visual Studio installed templates' and using a normal Web
Form does not give me access to the mobile controls.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks.
1 Answer

me

Creating an ASP.NET Mobile Web Application:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/librar...(VS.71).aspx