ASP v2.0.50727 mobile device detection

Sejin Myong

5/22/2007 2:13:00 PM

I'm trying to get an updated list of .Browser files for the ASP .NET
Framework. The latest files we have are from 9/23/2005. Can anyone direct me
to a place where I can get these updated files?
9 Answers

VijayS

On May 23, 12:13 am, Sejin Myong
<SejinMy...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to get an updated list of .Browser files for the ASP .NET
> Framework. The latest files we have are from 9/23/2005. Can anyone direct me
> to a place where I can get these updated files?

See the following discussions:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.mobile/browse_thread/thread/78235a...

AND

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.mobile/browse_thread/thread/9ffa97...

You won't find a working solution there, but you'll find a mostly
decent one in the DasBlog source code.

topset72

On May 21, 5:05 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. "  Who else would greet
> > him?
>
> Your mother?

Mother jokes -- very original -- Gandalf proves his sad unfunny self
again. Go back to posting 30 stories at a time no one reads.

topset72

Eddie Wilson

On May 21, 4:48 pm, topse...@gmail.com wrote:
> "The 76-year-old Kennedy waved to a crowd of well-wishers and gave a
> thumbs-up as he walked out of the hospital amid heavy security. His
> dogs greeted him at the hospital door. "
>
> With HEAVY SECURITY? What is someone going to attack a 76-year-old
> drunk? lol
>
> "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. " Who else would greet
> him?
>
> topset72

Security was there as a buffer against the tabloid paparazzi. DUH.
Is everyone so caught up in rabid partisanship that they forget the
simple explanations?

Raymond

On May 22, 5:39?pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <topse...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 21, 5:05 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. " Who else would greet
> > > him?
>
> > Your mother?
>
> Mother jokes -- very original

Mother jokes ???

Called the dozens. Now, if "Gandalf Grey" kept his foot moving while
he was playing the dozens, the statement is not serious.
Like in playing any game, there are rules to respect while involved
in the game.

Playing the dozens is an African-American custom in which two
competitors -- usually males -- go head to head in a competition of
comedic trash talk. ...

Example:
: : your mother's so fat...when she falls over she rocks herself to
sleep trying to get up.....

Mother insult - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Insults involving "your mother" are commonly used when playing the
dozens. Additionally, this phrase is frequently used in playful banter
between friends. ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mot...

http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/35/messages...

> ===================
>
> And about 120% more than you've got coming to you, goose-stepper.

topset72

On May 22, 5:39 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <topse...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 21, 5:05 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. " Who else would greet
> > > him?
>
> > Your mother?
>
> Mother jokes -- very original
> ===================
>
> And about 120% more than you've got coming to you, goose-stepper.

If by goose-steeper you mean republican you're wrong. I am a
democrat. I think goose-steeper would be a better description of you
if you are going to support the company line that he is Saint Ted
instead of some drunk who has been roaming around the senate for 40
years.

topset72

Kurt Nicklas

On May 22, 5:32 pm, topse...@gmail.com wrote:
> On May 21, 5:05 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. "  Who else would greet
> > > him?
>
> > Your mother?
>
> Mother jokes -- very original -- Gandalf proves his sad unfunny self
> again.  Go back to posting 30 stories at a time no one reads.
>
> topset72

30 stories at a time UNSOURCED, by the way, putting him directly in
violation
of copyrights.

bvallely

bvallely

On May 22, 5:05 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <bvall...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > .
> >> Mother jokes -- very original
> > .
> >> And about 120% more than you've got coming to you, goose-stepper.
> > .
> > And you have trouble understanding why conservatives aren't overly
> > concerned about your feelings?
>
> Not at all,
.
Well then what's your problem? You earned your contempt.

whizbang

On May 22, 7:03 pm, "David Moffitt" <dmoff...@weaselstomping.org>
wrote:

> My dick is bigger than yours.  So are my tits

The second part is probably true.