Re: BE-CAREFUL, YOU COULD BE A VICTIM OF SCAM OR FRAUD!!!

Cowboy

3/26/2007 4:01:00 AM

Piggyback Scam?

From Network Solutions (whois on the site mentioned in the email address):

Domain ID:D106558818-LROR
Domain Name:BRITISHSECRETSERVICE-UK.ORG
Created On:08-Jun-2005 09:07:00 UTC
Last Updated On:01-Jul-2006 03:55:43 UTC
Expiration Date:08-Jun-2007 09:07:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:C338EEA0092FC35F
Registrant Name:MR. HOLLACE WILLIAM FRANCIS
Registrant Organization:MR. HOLLACE WILLIAM FRANCIS
Registrant Street1:3840 Fishcreek Rd
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Stow
Registrant State/Province:OH
Registrant Postal Code:44224
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.3306282938
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:hollace_fwilliam@britishsecretservice-uk.org
Admin ID:C338EEA0092FC35F
Admin Name:MR. HOLLACE WILLIAM FRANCIS
Admin Organization:MR. HOLLACE WILLIAM FRANCIS
Admin Street1:3840 Fishcreek Rd
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Stow