Adamu Babadisa

I just bought a new HP laptop and installed Micrisoft Office 2007.
However they package didn't come with coreldraw. Could I kindly get
the full version of coreldraw 2007 for my use please. Cheers

2 Answers

Sherif Elmetainy

wrong newsgroup.

"Adamu Babadisa" <disa1990@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I just bought a new HP laptop and installed Micrisoft Office 2007.
> However they package didn't come with coreldraw. Could I kindly get
> the full version of coreldraw 2007 for my use please. Cheers

Mark Fitzpatrick

Wrong newsgroup, and wrong company. CorelDraw isn't a Microsoft product. You
have to buy it from www.corel.com

--
Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick