How to get the WAP visitor's mobile phone number ?- Urgent

ms

3/2/2007 2:31:00 AM

Hi, all
I have a very difficult question, I want to record the visitor's mobile
phone number ,but how I can get the WAP visitors's mobile phone number? Any
helpful ideas would be highly appreciated!

-ja

16 Answers

Peter van Rees

I would guess (and hope) that that is just not possible. That would be
a huge privacy problem.

On Mar 2, 3:30 am, "Joseph Anderson" <josnd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi, all
> I have a very difficult question, I want to record the visitor's mobile
> phone number ,but how I can get the WAP visitors's mobile phone number? Any
> helpful ideas would be highly appreciated!
>
> -ja

Gandalf Grey

"Babs? Ohhh Pleeeeze" <obamamama@messiah.org> wrote in message

http://www.freerepublic.co...

Gandalf Grey

<topset72@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "The 76-year-old Kennedy waved to a crowd of well-wishers and gave a
> thumbs-up as he walked out of the hospital amid heavy security. His
> dogs greeted him at the hospital door. "
>
> With HEAVY SECURITY? What is someone going to attack a 76-year-old
> drunk? lol
>
> "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. " Who else would greet
> him?

Your mother?

On May 21, 5:05 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. " Who else would greet
> > him?
>
> Your mother?

Mother jokes -- very original
===================

And about 120% more than you've got coming to you, goose-stepper.

Gandalf Grey

"Raymond" <Bluerhymer@aol.com> wrote in message
On May 22, 5:39?pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <topse...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 21, 5:05 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. " Who else would greet
> > > him?
>
> > Your mother?
>
> Mother jokes -- very original

Mother jokes ???

Called the dozens. Now, if "Gandalf Grey" kept his foot moving while
he was playing the dozens, the statement is not serious.
Like in playing any game, there are rules to respect while involved
in the game.

Trazadone's momma is so ugly, her plastic surgeon sued HER!

And yes, one foot was moving.

On May 22, 5:39 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <topse...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 21, 5:05 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. " Who else would greet
> > > him?
>
> > Your mother?
>
> Mother jokes -- very original
> ===================
>
> And about 120% more than you've got coming to you, goose-stepper.

If by goose-steeper you mean republican you're wrong. I am a
democrat.

No you're not.

David Moffitt

"Gandalf Grey" <valinor20@gmail.com> wrote in message

| <topset72@gmail.com> wrote in message
| On May 21, 5:05 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
|

| > > "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. " Who else would greet
| > > him?
| >
| > Your mother?
|
| Mother jokes -- very original
| ===================
|
| And about 120% more than you've got coming to you, goose-stepper.

Godwin's Law: prov.
?As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison
involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.? There is a tradition in many
groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned
the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress.

Gandalf Grey

"Kurt Dickless" <nicklask@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
On May 22, 5:32 pm, topse...@gmail.com wrote:
> On May 21, 5:05 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > "His dogs greeted him at the hospital door. " Who else would greet
> > > him?
>
> > Your mother?
>
> Mother jokes -- very original -- Gandalf proves his sad unfunny self
> again. Go back to posting 30 stories at a time no one reads.
>
> topset72

30 stories at a time UNSOURCED,
==========================

That's a lie, Dickless.

Gandalf Grey

"David "Muffy" Moffitt" <dmoffitt@weaselstomping.org> wrote in message

> "Gandalf Grey" <valinor20@gmail.com> wrote in message
> |
> | <topset72@gmail.com> wrote in message

> | > Your mother?
> |
> | Mother jokes -- very original
> | ===================
> |
> | And about 120% more than you've got coming to you, goose-stepper.
>
> Godwin's Law: prov.
> "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of Muffy butting in
> and posting an inappropriate quote of Godwin's law approaches one."
> There is a tradition in many
> groups that David Moffitt is a moron.

Kurt Nicklas

In article <4835f14c$0$24619$9a6e19ea@news.newshosting.com>, valinor20
@gmail.com says...

> "Kurt Dickless" <nicklask@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> > > Your mother?
> >
> > Mother jokes -- very original -- Gandalf proves his sad unfunny self
> > again. Go back to posting 30 stories at a time no one reads.
> >
> > topset72
>
> 30 stories at a time UNSOURCED,
>
> I know I'm in violation of the law, Dickless. You caught me fair and square.

Exactly.