microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

How to draw on form's title bar?

Amar Ingole

12/28/2004 11:58:00 AM

Hi..

Please suggest me some way to draw on title bar and add new Button to title
bar. If possible give demo code.

Thanx

1 Answer

Bob Powell

You cannot add a control such as a button to the titlebar in the same way as
you can add one to the main form. You have to handle all the mouse
interactions, including clicks, and draw the button states manually.

--
Bob Powell [MVP]
Visual C#, System.Drawing

Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
http://www.bobpowell.net/tips...

Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
http://www.bobpowell.net/f...

All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.