Angel

12/27/2004 6:29:00 PM

I wrote an application in vb6 to save certain items is twips. I would like to
convert those items that were saved in a Twips format to Pixels. Is there a
function or a way to convert Twips into Pixel?

thanks in advance...
2 Answers

Ken Tucker [MVP]

http://p2p.wrox.com/archive/pro_windows_forms/200...

Ken
----------------------
"Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I wrote an application in vb6 to save certain items is twips. I would like
convert those items that were saved in a Twips format to Pixels. Is there a
function or a way to convert Twips into Pixel?

thanks in advance...

Eugene

Hello,

Twips is 1440 point per inch