WWW Web Site with Mobile Web Site

Yaniv

2/16/2007 12:14:00 PM

Hello,

I have a www web site and I want to add a mobile support to it.
I created a "wap" directory and add a subdomain to point to it.
Inside the directory I have MobileLogin.aspx and Default.aspx

I'm using Forms Authentication,
Now the problem occurs when an unauthorized user tries to access
Default.aspx, he is being redirected to Login.aspx which sits at the root
directory. Like the LoginUrl is stated in the web.config

What can I do to resolve this? is there a way to state a different loginUrl
just for the mobile part or a different web.config
perhaps a whole different structure?
keep in mind that they use the same resources.

Please help, and thanks a lot in advance,
David.