XHTMLAdpaters not rendering custom attributes...

andrew.berman

2/15/2007 10:42:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to add the 'margin-top' attribute to the css class for the
body tag - an attribute supported by XHTML-MP, but can't.

I've made a custom Style class which inherits from Style, registered
the custom style attributes and passed it into the
writer.SetBodyStyle(style) method. This happens in the render method
of my CustomXhtmlPageadapter, which inherits from XhtmlPageAdapter.

All the attributes from the inherited Style class end up in the css
class but not the custom attributes. Using a decompiler (new best
friend), i've found that the internal class, XhtmlStyleClass ONLY
builds the base class attributes, never any custom ones. What can i
do? This is driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance

Andrew