Johnny

2/12/2007 4:46:00 PM

Hello all:

I am new to Mobile development so please bear with my questions.

I am trying to develop an app for my PPC based on XML data. So on the GUI I
have 2 drop-downs, and when the user chooses element A from drop-down 1, I
want the app to read the XML data for A, and then populate drop-down 2 with
the choices. So the XML might be:

<data>
<A>
<data>1</data>
<data>2</data>
<data>3</data>
</A>

So if the user selects A, drop-down 2 ends up with 1,2,3 in it.

Where on the PPC can I put the XML file so it can be read? My eventual goal
is to have a user interface on the PC so the end-user can add choices to the
menus, which would then be written to the XML file and synched to the PPC...

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

--
John.

http://mscrmguy.blo...