Jaydeep

12/23/2004 6:31:00 AM

Hi All,
I want to show animated GIF on form. I used ImageAnimator class to
Animate and StopAnimate method to stop the animation. But my client says
that if he stops the animation in between then it should not stop at that
postion, but it should complete its remaining rotation and then stop.
e.g. if image starts rotating from its default postion and it goes till half
cycle, at that moment if user stops it then it should complete the remaining
half rotation and then stop.
Can anybody guide me regarding this problem.

TIA
Jaydeep