[lnkForumImage]
TotalShareware - Download Free Software

Asp Forum
 Home | Login | Register | Search

Forums >

how to stop simulator access to my application

shyamal

1/19/2007 8:22:00 PM

Hi,
I developed a mobile application using .NET framework 1.1 and c#. Currently
i am checking like this

if(Request.Browser["IsMobileDevice"]=="true")

{

//show the page

}

else

{

//redirect to some other page

}

so that only mobile device can access the page.When i access the page
through openwave V7 simulator, i can able to see the page(which of course i
dont want). As simulator is not the actual device the above condition should
be false and page should not be displayed in the simulator.
Please tell me what to do so that simulator can't access the page.
Thanks in advance
shyamal.