help needed - recompilitation of aspx page

Martin Altemark

8/20/2003 1:41:00 PM

Hello. I have written a web application which takes a request and polls
stuuf on the internet and returns it. Most of the code is written as code
behind.

The first compilation takes some time (est 10 seconds) - after that about
0.3 seconds, but also after awhile, if the page hasn't been accessed, it
will need to recompile (?) and once takes 10 seconds to deliver it's data.

How can I get around this?

Please help as I am a newbie of deploying such solutions, and I cannot have
the extra time of compilation!

Is this something which can be tuned in either the webserver (IIS) or
somewhere else??

/Martin Altemark