microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

Xerox datastream conversion

Niraj Ranka

12/20/2004 2:25:00 PM

Hello,

I would like to details regarding the conversion of Jpeg to Xerox
datastream (Line Conditioned Data Stream) format. or pdf to Xerox
datastream (Line Conditioned Data Stream).

Anyone's help will be appreciated

Thanx in advance

Niraj Ranka

2 Answers

Bob Powell

The only way you'll do this is manually or with a third-party tool. I don't
know of any.

--
Bob Powell [MVP]
Visual C#, System.Drawing

Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
http://www.bobpowell.net/tips...

Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
http://www.bobpowell.net/f...

All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.

"Niraj Ranka" <nirajranka@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I would like to details regarding the conversion of Jpeg to Xerox
> datastream (Line Conditioned Data Stream) format. or pdf to Xerox
> datastream (Line Conditioned Data Stream).
>
> Anyone's help will be appreciated
>
> Thanx in advance
>
> Niraj Ranka

Niraj Ranka

Hello,

Thanx for you response...

Do you know any method of manually converting jpeg format files to Xerox
LCDs format?

Niraj Ranka