Eric Gurney

6/5/2007 9:52:00 PM

I am trying to figure out what is going on with caching. I am looking in
the temporary internet files and the page I am working has three times:
Expires,
Last Accessed,
Last Checked

When I first go to the page I get something like:
Expires: 6/5/2007 2:57 PM
Last Accessed: 6/5/2007 2:57 PM
Last Checked: 6/5/2007 2:57 PM

I have the page set to expire in 10 seconds (using SetMaxAge and/or
SetExpires) so I wait a little while, the
hit the back and forward button in the browser and the TIF now looks like
Expires: 6/5/2007 2:57 PM
Last Accessed: 6/5/2007 3:00 PM
Last Checked: 6/5/2007 2:57 PM

What gives, I have an expired page that get accessed, but the expiration
isn't being used. Shouldn't the Last Checked update as well?

Thanks,
Eric